? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 12, 2009

the BBQ party

my sec sis cutting the cake for the guests...




inside the cake...(jelat)..


2 of them cutting the cake.....


mom, sec sis n Chung Wei cutting the cake....


the cake........


guests eating inside the multi-purpose hall...


guests eating outside...standing...


things that we BBQ...


Hi~today had a BBQ party for my sec sis, Chung Wei, n also my mom..

my sec sis n Chung Wei's b'day is on the same date, but my mom on April 14th.

so celebrate thier birthday on April 11th (today)...

if u have seen the previos blog, u have known who is Chung Wei

we wanted to go down to the BBQ pit to start the fire at 5.30 p.m, but it's was raining...so waited untill 6.10 p.m only can go down...

we started the fire like hell ok...so damn hard to start...need Chung Wei to help to start fire...need 1 hour to start the fire..

then wen we was starting the fire half way, it was drizzling...oh my goodness...but we didn't care jus care bout starting the fire...

den about 40 min, the rain was raining heavily...so my maid holded the umbrella while my big sis n Chung Wei BBQ the food...(look at my sis's back is all wet..)

but it stop raining after that..thank GOD...prayed sooo hard xD...

the food we BBQ was sooo nice...luckily my maid was there..all my sis BBQ punya out side cook inside raw punya...OMG!!!

my sis invited many frens..some stand outside of the multi-purpose hall n eat...some go inside n eat...cause got air-corn..

while eating they all chit-chat...some also eating like a pig...==||

after almost like 2 hours...we finally cut the cake, cause my mum wanted to sleep dy...the cake was bought by my sec sis high skul frens...superr expensive n superr jelat...

it looks nice outside but look at it inside... 1/4 of it is cake, 3/4 is the cream...OMG!! soooo full after eating all that...but it was nice...

after that they chit-chat n den slowly, they went home..

some of them came up to my house to drink wine...

at last..everyone went home..

so blog till here..

oh!! almost forgot...yesterday recieved the message that my sec sis is goin to UK to study there for 3 years...

that means this is the last year we r goin to celebrate her b'day...so i hope she enjoyed it..

felling very sad...but also wish she would live well there....

okie..BYE!!

0 comments: