? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

forget-able

GOSH!! i forget things every where i go today. first i woke up early for piano lesson (n i woke up late, AGAIN!!!). n wen my sis was fecthing me to piano lesson half way, i noticed that i didn't bring my piano bag...i was like 'wat the???!!!!'. soooo, my sis asked me to call my teacher to c if she still wants me to come (i was hoping she won't want me to come...><)..n den in skul, after my choral speaking practice, i forgot where i put my bag..i was finding there n here, up n down..but i still can't find it. so i ask some of my choral speaking frens, but they said they didn't see it. i was panicking wen i saw a black sling bag at the form 2 tables...THANK GOD!! after that, wen i went home, i went straight into the room to put my file n my bag along with a important document for my mom (i don't even know y i went in, 'cause i always put beside the main door). after 10 min, my mom came back fr exercising n she ask me where is that important document...n i FORGOT where i put the document..goodness, then i suddenly remember that it was in my room..wat's happening to me??!!! fine..gonna go n cure my 'sickness' now...ttfn!!

0 comments: