? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 23, 2009

i have it....



Thursday-when i came back from class ('bout7.15 p.m) my dad told me that he's hp was spoilt (what's new??he spoils his hp everytime), so he took mine cause my hp is the same brand as him. So he wanted to take me to digital mall to buy a new hp. we went to eat shushi king 1st (cause never eat dinner) n den went around the mall for 'bout half n hour. I wanted to buy a LG touch screen hp, but wen my sis know she said that LG is not a friendly user...so my dad sais that he will take me to imbi plaza to choose again.

Friday-ate lunch in house, den me n my dad went to imbi plaza to choose hp. We went round n round n den went to this store n saw an iPhone. To be honest it's a second-hand hp n it's only 2G...but nvm...wen i saw the price, it was only RM1653..the man promised me to download the latest version(version 2.11 or something along that line) for FREE. He also gave us full set of that hp, free cover n also helped me downloaded 3 pages of games (also for free)!!!! fun, fun...keke! So me n my dad disscuss about this hp, cause the other hp we chose n this hp punya price is jus difference between RM100 or soso only...so i decided to buy the iphone (actually is my dad buy..thanks dad)..ok..blog 'till now, byebye!!

p.s:thanks daddy!! n to people who read this..pls dun say i'm spoilt or rich...cause i'm NOT!!!

0 comments: