? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

can't wait to go to IPOH!!!

Going to my hometown, Ipoh tmrw!! YEY!! but only going with my mom, second sis n her bf..big sis not going 'cause got exam, dad not going 'cause busy.. i have 4 main reason y i am so happy to go to Ipoh..1st, i'm very happy thaqt i can finally meet my grandparents n also my auntie..miss them. 2nd, my sis n her bf is taking me to Lost World of TAMBUN!! (p.s: it's a water park..something like sunway, but much more cheaper n also fun). 3rd, we are going to eat n pig around Ipoh..(if we know the way..xD) and last but not least, since my sis is going to UK in September, she wants to visit our grandparents for the last time for this year..touching..hehe..okie.. need to go for choral practice..ttfn!!

0 comments: