? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

my birthday night ;)

























Yey! My birthday came n has gone. Yup....this is the 2nd day after my birthday has passed. This year's birthday is quite special. I usually celebrate wit my family n relatives (2 bad my cousin didn't come n celebrate my b'day wit me), but this year besides celebrating wit my family n relatives, i also celebrated wit my best friend, Pan Ying Qian. Her mom goes to a college near my house every Tuesday. N Tuesday was also my birthday, so she came to my house for the whole day n also giv me my b'day present. She said she wanted to come to my house at 3.oo p.m. So i went shopping with my mom n sis n also bought my birthday cake at 2.oo p.m while i waited for her. But she came at 2.30 p.m. Grrr...... i was rushing like mad. Ok, so wen i reached my house, my sis 'belanja' us for a snack beside the pool. Wahaha.......it's very rare seeing my sis 'belanja' my friends eat. Yep..... we also went in the pool to swim wit our clothes on (we accidentally 'jump' into the pool). We swam until 6.00 p.m. Arghh..... my mom scolded me because of her (she pushed me into the pool first, ok?). We bathe and got dressed n went to the restaurant (Restaurant Ma Ma's) that we wanted to celebrate my b'day at. My sis was worried that my friends mom will wait 2 long n keep on scolding me for not telling her that my friend was coming. I was like "Wat? I called her mom n she agreed that i can take Ying Qian to eat dinner wit us. N dad also agreed to let her come". I dun thing she heard me, because she was over there scolding me. Anyway, it was fun. The food there was also quite nice. I love it! The only thing i didn't like was the red wine. Yucks! It was so bitter. Me n my friend drank a little bit though. It was so bitter that we drank the whole cup of water after we drank the red wine. After finishing the food (it was spicy) in that restaurant, i ate fried ice-cream n my birthday cake as my dessert. My birthday cake is a fruit cake. I love it! We went back at about 9.00 p.m. I really had a great time. At last, i wanna thank my family n my relatives n also my friend, Pan Ying Qian for giving me such a special time. I hope i can hav special moments during my birthday next year. Thanks guys! Ok, i'll write until here. BB. (p.s: I wanna thank Ying Qian's mum for giving her a chance to celebrate my b'day wit me)

0 comments: