? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 14, 2008

bye bye.... my 'mother school', my last day in primary

my school








when i got my results ~so happy







(p.s: this is written by a girl who has a very very sad feeling)

Haiz.... jus graduated today. Really really sad la.... i dunno how i can leave here ( SRJK(C) CHUNG HWA (P)) the place which i have been studying in since standard 1 untill standard 6. I can even close my eyes n walk around the school. My friends are like my sis n bro. When i left my school, i had a feeling about this school. A very very very special kind of feeling. I MISS MY TEACHER AND MY FRIENDS!!!! I know i can't go back to the old times when i had fun n friends n also my kind teachers. Even though i received my results yesterday n was very happy, but i can't control my feelings. I wanted to cry but i didn't. But the happiest moment today is when i received my result paper.2 bad i couldn't get straight A's, otherwise i could have went on stage to take a pic. And also let my teacher be proud. Hehe.... i wanted to remember this school, so i went all over the school to take pics (lazy to put all of my school's pic for u all to c). The unfortunate thing is that i didn't say bye to all my teachers. Only some..... my friends also presented songs n comedies for us.I was happy because i can help my teacher even for the last hour of the last day. Everything i do will be the last time today. I hope that i can have time after i go to Form 1 to come back here n visit my standard 5 friends n teachers. I also wish all the standard 5 studends will start to study now so that they can get a good results. Ya, n also be grateful that u r still in primary school. U dunno wat the feeling is like to leave ur school that u have been studying for 6 years. And i hope all my friends n my teachers will remember me as i will also remember u all forever. I'm going to miss u guys......... (sorry ya....i'm lazy to upload all the pictures in). Lastly, to all my friends= wish we can meet soon!

2 comments:

Yuennie said...

Don b sad, every 1 will separate wit their frenz one day. but it doesn't mean dat u all will not see each other, so don feel sad, u should happy coz u ard graduated.

ur cousin,
Yen Yuen >.<

elanor-rockss said...

i read 1 sentence and i cried... 'i know i can't go back 2 the old times wen i had fun n friends n also my kind teachers.' u know y? Because i suddenly about all the memories last time we play together, chat together, eat together, do things together,scolded each other and even solve problems together..
Your Lovely Friend,
Leow Yi Xian