? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 1, 2008

my skul charity sale (30-10-08)

That is the most fun day in my life. Yep......my aunty woke up at 5.oo a.m to make my sandwiches to sell. I woke up 2, but slept on the sofa right away =.=. Hehe...... it was so hard to wake up at 5.o0 a.m, ok? I went to skul, taking a big box there with sandwich. It was quite nice, i love it. I took the tables down to the hall and me and my friends started decorating our stall. We decorated our stall like a Christmas tree...... we sell quite a lot of things. Jeanne made ice-cream stick; Ying Qian made cookies; Jie Mei selled junk food; Yi Xian selled packet drinks. [she always buy packet drinks when children's day]. The rest-Ching Li did the promotion for our stall n Zi Wei helped. Our class has 8 stalls. F.y.y's stall was the coolest. Her group selled coca-cola+ice-cream. Her stall was full of people that day. And she sold all her things in 2 hours time. Jeanne's ice-cream stick was also very nice. A lot of standard 1,2,3,4 bought her ice-cream stick. At the end, we earned RM100+ (my teacher counted). The class that earned the most in standard 6 is 6H. But we have fun. We also learned how to do business. Hehe..... ok, i will type untill here. BB. (sorry,i forgot to bring my camera......can't show u all the pic)

0 comments: