? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 7, 2008

waiting for my UPSR result......


Haiz.... y can't the time fly. I really can't wait ard. I really wanna get my UPSR result. My feeling in me now is like the 2 dog up in that pic=worried. I can't wait until the result comes out next week. I wonder how is it. I really hope that my effort i put in is not wasted. I didn't use the com, play before UPSR. I hope it's worth it. 2 bad i dun know anyone in the bahagian pendidikan. If not i can know my results now. At least i know that i got only 1 A after marking my objective n that is malay. Grr..... i've been waiting so long for result that i can't wait anymore!!!!!! Y can't the government be more efficient. Fast ,fast ,fast let the time go FAST!! But i'm afraid i would get bad result. Haiz....really dun wan 2 disappoint my parents la.... n also all the money they spend on me. I like 2 sit for exam ,but i dun like to take the results. But somethin really surprises me. I got my result yesterday (in skul,my end-of-the year exam) n found out that i got number 5. Ok....i did so badly on the end-of-the year exam n i got number 5. Anyway, i didn't really care about my end-of-the year result. I was jus nervous about my UPSR results. I really can get heart attack if the result won't come out. Fast, fast, fast... yep. Keep track of my blog next week. I will post my result in my blog. C u next week. BB.

1 comments:

Yuennie said...

Well, i just wanna 2 say, u ard done well in ur exam,like u study hardly 4 ur exam. So, no matter how is ur exam result, u still de best. "DON WORRY, BE HAPPY" dis is 4 u. always rmb wat i had say. N also good luck(UPSR).