? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Chirstmas Everyone!!!

Christmas is here now....! N a year has gone, time to go to secondary skul! this year has been a good year because of my UPSR results n i can also go in to the skul that i wanted to (CBN). Oh ya...almost forgot that my new maid came!! So happy~'cause no need to do house chores anymore....only problem is communicating wit her...oh ya, n also the superrrr cool graduation trip....so fun...wanna go again...so....anyone have any plans for Christmas??? Unlucky me...no plans....haiz....not even a Christmas dinner...in all the holidays i like Christmas the most but every year we dun celebrate but just go out for dinner. Only this Christmas didn't go out...i think because of the bad economy next year. But every where i go i can c Christmas tree....yesterday i went to BSC, i saw a Christmas tree made out of bottles (or should i say Christmas bottle tree??) Still...almost all of my friend went for vacation...i went to Australia last year during Christmas...2 bad not going anywhere this year...=(...but the saddest thing is that i may not be seeing my primary friends next year...since we have graduated. But my handphone is still the same like last years Christmas, ringing non stop...all the SMS is about Christmas. Even though Christmas is the most important event for Christians....but we still dun hav fun celebrate much. In my family we dun gather around much...because my big sis n my dad goes to work...n we dun eat together.....sad...the only festival we get together is Chinese New Year wit all my cousin n my relatives....i still remember me n my friends will send some Chinese New Year cards during CNY, but 2 bad we can't do the same next year.... Ok....this will be a short blog.....ok....i'll write until here....all my standard 6 friends..hope we will keep in touch!! n last but not least wishing everybody Blessed Christmas, a good 2009 year n also good health!!

0 comments: