? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Christmas has gone n another New Year coming in....excited?? Hav any plans? Not me... yep...this New Year no plans AGAIN!!! Big sis goin to Bangsar to countdown, second sis goin to Hilton Hotel with her frens for swimming n chit-chatin (they jus wouldn't take me out!!), jus leaving my mom, dad n me...ya...jus goin to practise my piano. Also hav to plan about my new secondary skul life..can't believe i'm goin to hav a new life next year. I haven't even study any secondary book yet this holiday, not like my fren Jeanne, she studied the whole holiday. I was like WHOA!!! U're superrr hardworking...good side is that me n my standard 6 friends is goin to be a teenager. Yey!! But 2 bad no allowance...haiz...the only thing i wan is to have a driving license so that i can drive around during festivals with my frenz n my family jus like my 2 sis n i wouldn't be so bored again...yep need to wait for another 5 years...n the thing i need to worry about is that i'm gonna learn a really sucky subject that is called SEJARAH. Wat the...?! Anyway...oh ya..my sis say i can go out myself wit my friends alone. Like goin to KLCC n others..but the only problem is that my friends parents wouldn't allowe them n so does my parents. My my..this days parents worried to much about their children...n another new thing is that the way i go to skul next year. I wouldn't need to depend on my mom to fetch me 2 skul. 'Cause i'm goin to go to skul by taking LRT. Goin to walk to the LRT station everyday (will be thin if i'm goin to walk like that for 5 years). After form 5 i'm goin to take my own car to go anywhere. My dad promise to buy me the car i like n it is Toyota. By that time, i think the economy will be stabilized (lucky me!!). Ok..i think i will stop here..oh ya.. forgot to wish u all a HAPPY NEW YEAR, GOOD LUCK N A BRIGHT FUTURE!!!

0 comments: