? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 30, 2009

Chu 4's dinner

my elder cousin sister
this is my li'll cousin brother (dunno whether to
call him li'll or not..cause he 11 years old ard..)
me n my cuteee li'll cousin brother
n this is his big sis (she is sooooo naughty)

me drinking my sparkling juice..yum..yum..
the desserts..yummy...
the very nice fried rice

was playing wit my li'll cousin
untill forgot to take the pic..so
took the left overs...keke...

the prawns..2 bad i can't eat..cause
allergy...=(


sry ya..because i forgot to take the
pic..n they took all the body...
so i took the pic of the fish head only....
the kampung chicken
my apple sparkling juice
my sparkling juice (grape)..the cup is
sooo cute..

the second dish..."yu chi"

my first dish...."lou sang"
Hihi...i can say that yestereday (29-01) is the happiest day in my Chinese New Year week. I went to eat dinner with my family, cousin n relatives. I was so happy that i can meet them since i can't meet them in my home town, n also happy because i can hav ang pao..wahaha...okok la..i'm not that evil la...keke.. we ate in the Dragon Seafood Restoran in Summit. Because i haven't seen my cousin for a long time they can't recognise me. But after 10 min they called me "Elanor jie jie"...so happy ><....n my youngest coucsin brother can talk ard..he is soooo cute wen he talk...ok..let's talk 'bout the food there. The food there was was soooo nice especially the desserts. May be u can't c the pic clearly...but it's like a chocolate pudding n a pumpkin shape pudding n also a longan soup..i dunno how to describe it but is DELICIOUS!! We also drank sparkling juice (at last). I took all the pic of the food but some of them r left overs...==..keke...my li'll cousin was so noisy n was over there asking me to carry them..luckily my auntie book a room for us to eat because my li'll cousin was soooo noisy..not me ya...i had fun playing wit my li'll n elder cousin. After eating every dish i will go n play wit my li'll cousins. I also took a lot pic with my cousin. My li'll cousin keep on went out to run n also asking me to chase them....n i'm wearing high heel shoe..can't run that fast....so tired n so was my leg. After dinner me n my cousin wanted to go bowling but their parents was sooo tired because of the long trip from my home town so we can't go...*cries.. but never mine at least we can meet again on Sunday...haha...wit my grandparents 2..miss them soooo much..'cause very long never c them ard...ok..i'll blog until here...Bye!!!

0 comments: