? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My reunion dinner...Happy Chinese New Year!!!

the beautiful fire works after 12.00 a.m!!!








chinese oranges...hey!! watch out for the foot!!








after eating...
my 2 sis eating like a pig ==
my reunion dinner =)
Hihi.....how was ur Chinese New Year??? Actually my New Year was superrrrr boring because this is the 1st time that i did not went back to my kampung which is in Ipoh...cause mom sick ma....n nobody is on9 in msn. My msn list was empty because nobody on9...boring man...anyway, i had my reunion dinner in my hse. N the dinner is superrr nice which is cooked by my mom, auntie n maid. The dinner has fish, pork, vege, prawn n other more....keke...very full that nite after eatin the reunion dinner...we drank shandy (my favourite) n sparkling juice. Nice man....n my sisters ate until so fool, man...wanna c thier pic?? Keke...(my sis is gonna kill me man...==). We laugh, we talk...n ate many cookies (n also chinese oranges) that my auntie n my maid did...so many cookies man (up there, but still got a lot)...n so many oranges..we ate 2 boxes of oranges in 2 weeks...thats y my mom need to buy another box of oranges...but luckily i didn't get sick n so was my family....if i'm in Ipoh i usually will be very bz playing wit my li'll cousin after i eat my reunion dinner.....but not this year..after eating my very very nice reunion dinner wit my family (the pic up ther shows that we eat like a pig...kesian my maid...need to wash so many dishes...), i went to watch many many shows in channel 311 (wa lai toi). So nice...we change channel every advertisement, we change to another channel because there was sooooo many shows in soooo many different channel. Wen i watch my channel 311 (wa lai toi) there was a show...counting down to Chinese New Year...3, 2, 1...HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! N there was beautiful fire works near my hse...it was soooo nice...lucky me i manage to caught some of the pic...nice man...watching all the very nice shows make me sleep at about 3.00 a.m...haiz...so tired...ok i'll blog until here...wishing everybody out there...HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! ALL THE BEST IN COW YEAR N ALSO HEALTHY LIFE!!!

0 comments: