? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 5, 2009

my 1st day of skul

Yoyoyo..how was ur first day of skul?? Fun, boring? Fyi, my first day of skul wass totally boring..n also tired..because i went to skull by taking the LRT for the first time with my mom (only the 1st day)..the whole journey took 40 min...n today,we jus gave up all the forms that we got from the orientation n it was like superrrr a lot! Arghh...n my form teacher is super fierce, ok? I thought that i can get freedom after following my superr fierce form teacher after 3 years in primary...but in the end... i need to follow another super fierce form teacher another 3 years in secondary skul...haiz... But i like my english teacher..she is sooo damn nice ok? About the rest...i dunno yet..because we didn't hav any classes. At least i made some new friends...but the rules in the skul is superrr lame...n before we can go in to the class we hav to stay in the hall n read. N u MUST read somethin if not the prefect willl copy down ur name..so lame man!! Oo..the good thing is that we can leave our hair long...yey! Been waiting for that soo long....n ya...there's like HUNDREDS of skul rules in that skul. They made it in such a thick book n they expect ME 2 read?! Think more...how i wish i'm in primary...i really dun wan to live man.. n making new friends suck...i really miss my class mates...n all the stupid subjects here is superr lame. The subject i hate the most is SEJARAH (eventhough i haven't study it yet). N i hav 11 subjects to learn..i miss my primary life...=(...the worst thing that is it's superr hard to communicate with them...almost 99% of my class mates is malay..they ALL speak in malay (expect some of the chinese) n there is only 4 chinese student in my class...sad, sad..n the way they greet to the teachers is superrr long. It's like 'Masalaikumsalam................salam sejaterah Puan .........' I dun even know wat were they talking, ok?! Oo...how i miss my primary life..ok, talk till' here, bye!!

0 comments: