? ?(54)? ?g6 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 8585 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????
?Bamboo Forest? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 1632 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Plain Black? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Toda BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 13, 2008

my UPSR results...hehe=]

Yoyoyoyo.....my results out!! Wanna know? Let's read! Yup..... got my results today. Everybody was nervous about their results this morning wen i stepped into my class especially me. But when i heard that our headmaster said that he got the results back, i was nervous than ever. Our teacher put all the results in the notice board n call us 2 go to the class 2 wait for our form teacher. But our form teacher was so slow that we couldn't wait anymore. So me n my friends went down to the hall where the results were. I was so happy about my results. I can say that my tuition fees paid-off. Didn't make my family disappointed. After reading all these, u can know that my results are very good. I got 6 a's 1 b (the b is B.M penulisan) !! I reached my target. THANK GOD. Before i took my results, my family keep on calling me for my results. I can c that my family is also looking forward for my results.THANKS 2 my FAMILY. I was so happy n crazy when i got my results. Hehe...i can't express my feelings when i got my results. I wanted to scream. Aaaaaaaa....................... wahahahaha..... thank GOD for my results. All of my friends manage to reach their targets. I'm happy for them. Everybody congratulated me. Even my teacher congratulated. I can say that today is my happiest day ever. I also wanna thanks 2 my friends for thier support n also my relatives. Ok.... i'll write until here...... bb.

1 comments:

Yuennie said...

Hey, girl. When i knw u get 6A(s)1B in ur UPSR result, i wasn't surprise. That's b'coz i knw u'll get a good result. i just wanna 2 say, congratualaton, i'm happy 4 u.